Most of you might already know that Mia Fashion is a wholesale clothing store. Mia Fashion is a leading women’s Fashion clothing wholesaler that has been providing the latest women’s fashion clothing since 2000. They have been manufacturing and wholesaling complete fashion collections that keep up with the current styles and trends. You can have an extensive selection of clothes that includes woven, outerwear, denim, knitwear, swimwear, beachwear, jerseys and accessories. Being a fashion blogger, I have reviewed various brands and their latest collections. I decided to try clothes from Mia fashion this time and bought a few items online. My cart had a pair of denim shorts, two crop tops, denim skirt and a mini dress during my last purchase.
While going through their official Mia fashion website, I found that they have a comprehensive collection of dresses, tops, bottoms, co-ords, knitwear, outerwear, basics, playsuits, jumpsuits, workwear, beachwear, party wear, animal prints and also kidswear. The clothes are available in different sizes so you can select them according to your size.
- Dresses: They have a wide range of jumper dresses, maxi dresses, midi dresses and mini dresses. I loved the mini dresses collection. The colour variation is something to look forward too.
- Tops: They have blouses, crop tops, sweatshirts, T-shirts, bodysuits. I am a huge fan of crop tops, so I pretty much loved their collection of crop tops. The sweatshirts are pretty cool and casual too. If you love bodysuits, then they have pretty cool bodysuits as well.
- Bottoms: I loved the denim miniskirts and denim shorts from their collection. The button-up design is absolutely fabulous. They do have leggings, trousers, jeans, maxi skirts, midi skirts, miniskirts, shorts as well. But I liked the denim shorts and a mini denim skirt.
- Co-ords: If you prefer co-ords, then they have a pretty cool collection for co-ords as well. They have loungewear, suits, tracksuits, two-piece dresses and two-piece trousers.
- Knitwear: The knitwear collection is also great from Mia Fashion wears. They have got some pretty good cardigans. If you love knit dresses and knit jumpers then you should check them out.
- Outerwear: They have bomber jackets, cropped jackets and blazers, faux fur coats, hoodies, leather jackets, longline coats, parka coats, puffer jackets and teddy coats. Mia fashion coats are pretty high, I must say.
- Basics: If you are a basic bee then they have got some cool collection four you as well.
- Workwear: Mia fashion has got your back for your work as well. Their workwear collection is worth a shot.
- Beachwear: They have a beautiful collection of beachwear. All of them accentuate your summer body.
- Partywear and animal prints: I am not a fan of animal prints, so I found them okay. The party wear is also not that great but okay.
- Accessories: They have jewellery for your dresses too.
- Kidswear: let me tell you that their kids wear collection is adorable. They have these cute clothes for kids that keep up with the trend. Parents will love this kid’s collection from Mia fashion.
I wanted to give you a little insight into the categories of clothing they have in their online store, so I have mentioned their major products above. The clothes are fancy, and the designs keep up with the trend. For me, the downer was the time they took to deliver my package. I received my package after two weeks of my order placement. Regarding customer service, they were quite responsive. Online shopping can be a quite challenging task at times. When I finally received my package, I couldn’t wait to open it and try those outfits on. I loved the cute denim shorts. The mini denim skirt was okay.
I loved my crop tops; they fit me really well. The mini dress looked prettier than the image online. The size was a perfect fit, and the dress was flowy and light. It’s an ideal summer dress for my summer outings. The quality of the clothes seemed fine. I wouldn’t call it the best quality but is average. The prices of the clothes are also quite reasonable, so I guess that’s fine. It’s best if you make a bulk purchase from Mia fashion.
I must tell you that the clothes are of average quality so if you are someone who concerns with quality, then you can look for other brands that have the best quality clothes. High-end clothing brands have the best quality clothes so you might want to check them out. H&M, Top shop will be a better alternative for you. The price is a little higher compared to Mia fashion, but you will get better quality products.
- Great collection of clothing wears.
- Keeps up with new trends and fashion.
- Excellent colour variation in clothes.
- Reasonable price.
- Responsive customer service.
- Kidswear collection is available.
- They accept payment through credit cards/PayPal.
- They take quite a long time to deliver the packages.
- The quality of the fabric is average.
ARE MIA FASHION CLOTHES BEST FOR STYLING?
It definitely is for styling. The variation in designs and colours is everything. Their collection of clothes is quite good since they keep up with the latest trends and fashion. If you are someone that likes to keep with the latest trends, then Mia fashion is here for you. You will love their collection.
The clothes available are in accordance to your requirement and need. From essential wears to party wears, everything seems to be on point.
If you are the latest trend fanatic, then you will love their collection. Their variation in colour is something I loved about this store. The clothes are fancy and are available at a pretty reasonable price. They have mentioned their categories on their official website so you can have a look at it once. Collection wise, Mia fashion is a great online store to shop from, but something that I am not a fan about is the quality of the fabric. Their quality is okay in accordance with their price. If quality concerns you then you can definitely look for other brands.
Like I have mentioned earlier, high-end brands have the best quality products. The only problem is their price as they come off as being quite pricey. If you are okay with spending the right amount of money on high-end brands, then it will be best for you to go with those high-end brands. If the quality does not concern you much, then Mia fashion is a safe option for you.
Natalie Walker is a fashion expert from Newzealand. Natalie keeps track of new and latest fashion trends to give advice accordingly to global audiences.